Job Vacancies at Morrisons For Skilled Butcher Online Apply
Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth-largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores.
- Opportunities don’t come much better than these.
- Our focus on freshness goes across everything we do, as we take pride in preparing more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket.
- Our stores are full of friendly people making great food affordable for everyone – making us different and better than ever.
- We believe in recruiting leaders into our stores who can make a real difference and play an essential part in our ongoing success and continuous expansion.
- Providing leadership, direction, and ensuring standards remain high,
- you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
As an expanding business, we believe in offering development opportunities for all employees.
- In these uncertain times, it’s good to know that our culture, training, and prospects are recognized as industry-leading.
- Excellent people management skills, with a proven ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to drive the business forward whilst maintaining focus on standards and overall results
- Ability to work to deadlines and really rise to a challenge with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Have a fresh thinking and a continuous improvement mindset
- Be a strong influencer able to communicate at all levels with excellent customer service skills.
- If you thrive in a busy environment and are able to communicate your enthusiasm and expertise to customers and your team, you could have just the right ingredients to make a real contribution!
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Be an experienced/apprentice trained qualified butcher
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Relevant experience in a retail environment
Vacancy Type: Part-Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A